B333 RAJ is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
B333 RAJ on retention certificate ready to go straight onto your vehicle. N.B. You can only put this number plate onto a vehicle registered after AUG 1984. All the paperwork done for you and all transfer fees included. Trusted ebayer, check feedback. Any questions, please contact me.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Applicable Date – BXXX XXX (Aug 84 – Jul 85)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – B333 RAJ
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
B333 RAJ Plate FAQs
What number plate style is B333 RAJ?
B333 RAJ is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is B333 RAJ worth?
B333 RAJ is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,400.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes B333 RAJ may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.