Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
BC11TYC is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private plate registration.
B C11TY C (as I had it for several years).
Great number plate that always turns heads especially match days and on motorways! You can obviously add a club crest onto a ‘display plate’ for added attraction.
Not on a car at the moment so I can transfer straight over.
Any questions please ask.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Reg Plates With NO HIDDEN FEES For Initials ML
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Brand – Unbranded
- Applicable Date – XX11 XXX (Mar 11 – Aug 11)
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – BC11TYC
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
BC11TYC Plate FAQs
What number plate style is BC11TYC?
BC11TYC is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is BC11TYC worth?
BC11TYC is listed for sale with a starting price of £265.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes BC11TYC may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.