C10 RFD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
For sale C10 RFD Cherished / Personalised number plate Registration is currently on retention certificate, and unassigned so no additional costs for the buyer. You can put it straight onto your car!
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – C
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- Personalise – Yes
- Brand – Unbranded
- Modified Item – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – C10 RFD
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
C10 RFD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is C10 RFD?
C10 RFD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is C10 RFD worth?
C10 RFD is listed for sale with a price of £250.
The seller has decided that C10 RFD is worth £250 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.