Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
CR10 KET is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
CR10KET LOOK ALIKE CRICKET RICKET Reg Number Plate FEES PAID NEW.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – CR10 KET
- VRM (Registration Number) – CR10 KET
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- Reference OE/OEM Number – CRICKET Lookalike
- Brand – Dvla registration number plate
- Type – Number Plate
- Dvla registered number plate – Dvla
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Theme – Business
- Theme – Car Makes/Models
- Theme – Names
- VRM Most Significant Letter – C
- Applicable Date – XX10 XXX (Mar 10 – Aug 10)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
CR10 KET Plate FAQs
What number plate style is CR10 KET?
CR10 KET is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is CR10 KET worth?
CR10 KET is listed for sale with a starting price of £700.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes CR10 KET may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.