E6 SCK is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private registration plate E6 SCK great for anyone with the initials SCK.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is an E-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
The £80 transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.PRICE BREAKDOWNRegistration £429.17Transfer £80.00VAT £85.83Total £595.00
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – E6 SCK
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Applicable Date – EXXX XXX (Aug 87 – Jul 88)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – S
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
E6 SCK Plate FAQs
What number plate style is E6 SCK?
E6 SCK is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is E6 SCK worth?
E6 SCK is listed for sale with a price of £595.
The seller has decided that E6 SCK is worth £595 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.