EA51 KAT is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
EA51 KAT on retention for transfer onto your vehicle or we can add you as a nominee for you to send off to DVLA when you’re ready.N.B. You can only put this number plate onto a car registered after SEPT 2001.All the paperwork done for you and all transfer fees included. All questions welcome.Trusted ebayer, check feedback.Any questions, please contact me.
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – K
- Applicable Date – XX51 XXX (Sep 01 – Feb 02)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – No
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – EA51 KAT
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
EA51 KAT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is EA51 KAT?
EA51 KAT is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is EA51 KAT worth?
EA51 KAT is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,300.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes EA51 KAT may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.