Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
F10 LVR is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
F1 0LVRCherished Plate – Can be applied to any vehicle registered after August 1988DVLA Assignment fee included, on retention certificate ready to put onto your vehicle
- Applicable Date – FXXX XXX (Aug 88 – Jul 89)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – F10 LVR
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
F10 LVR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is F10 LVR?
F10 LVR is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is F10 LVR worth?
F10 LVR is listed for sale with a price of £1,500.
The seller has decided that F10 LVR is worth £1,500 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.