Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
F4 OEF is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
F40 EF (F4 OEF) Ferrari F40 cherished private personalised number plate on Retention CertificateCan be put on any car registered after Aug 1988F8 488 458430 F12 FF California Portofino 599 612 360 355 550 575 456 348 Testarossa 512 Appropriate plate as it was the last car Enzo Ferrari launched – Enzo’s Finale ! 40 years of Ferrari !Includes fee to add new name
Collection/Inspection of documents welcome – Chelmsford in Essex .
- VRM Most Significant Letter – F
- Applicable Date – FXXX XXX (Aug 88 – Jul 89)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – DVLA
- Cherished Number Themes – Ferrari
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – F4 OEF
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
F4 OEF Plate FAQs
What number plate style is F4 OEF?
F4 OEF is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is F4 OEF worth?
F4 OEF is listed for sale with a price of £3,995.
The seller has decided that F4 OEF is worth £3,995 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.