Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
FRD 55T is a Suffix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
FRD55T, CHERISHED PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE DVLA. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.ACTUAL PLATE IS ‘FRD 55T’.GREAT PLATE FOR THE NAME FROST or a Ford ST.Picture is for illustration purposes only.
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Suffix Style (XXX XXXA)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – FRD 55T
- Applicable Date – XXX XXXT (Aug 78 – Jul 79)
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – S
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
FRD 55T Plate FAQs
What number plate style is FRD 55T?
FRD 55T is a Suffix style number plate.
Suffix number plates were fitted to new vehicles from 1963 to 1983 and consist of three letters, followed by one to three numbers and ending in one letter. As with Prefix plates, they are five to seven characters in length and a great choice to spell short words.
How much is FRD 55T worth?
FRD 55T is listed for sale with a price of £2,750.
The seller has decided that FRD 55T is worth £2,750 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.