G7 ELJ is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Personalised Private Number PlateCherish Car Reg: G7 ELJSensible offers will be considered.Dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class. (Certificate only. Physical Number plates not included)
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Name Initials
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – G7 ELJ
- Applicable Date – GXXX XXX (Aug 89 – Jul 90)
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
G7 ELJ Plate FAQs
What number plate style is G7 ELJ?
G7 ELJ is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is G7 ELJ worth?
G7 ELJ is listed for sale with a starting price of £595.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes G7 ELJ may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.