GL10 SER is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE(GB PTK) PATRICK REG”.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Applicable Date – XX10 XXX (Mar 10 – Aug 10)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – GL10 SER
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Unit Quantity – 1
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
GL10 SER Plate FAQs
What number plate style is GL10 SER?
GL10 SER is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is GL10 SER worth?
GL10 SER is listed for sale with a starting price of £500.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes GL10 SER may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.