Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
H10 PTD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
private number plates on retention H10 PTD. Condition is “Used”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – H
- Applicable Date – HXXX XXX (Aug 90 – Jul 91)
- VRM (Registration Number) – H10 PTD
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
H10 PTD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is H10 PTD?
H10 PTD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is H10 PTD worth?
H10 PTD is listed for sale with a starting price of £200.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes H10 PTD may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.