Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
H17 LET is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Reg. numberH17 LETCurrently offered for sale. On Retention Text 077 333 22 775
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – H
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – H17 LET
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
H17 LET Plate FAQs
What number plate style is H17 LET?
H17 LET is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is H17 LET worth?
H17 LET is listed for sale with a starting price of £995.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes H17 LET may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.