Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
HL02 JML is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
X444 JDM PRIVATE DVLA CAR REG NUMBER PLATE ALL FEES INCLUDED – JDM JM. On a Retention Document with fees paid that lasts until Dec 2028 so plenty of time to assign to your car if its a gift or purchase for the future.As you’ll see from my 100% 20 year eBay account I’m a genuine seller.Thanks,
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Number Plate NO HIDDEN FEES
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Not Applicable
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Suitable For – Car
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Applicable Date – XXXX XXX (Sep 00 – Feb 01)
- VRM Most Significant Letter – J
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – HL02 JML
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
HL02 JML Plate FAQs
What number plate style is HL02 JML?
HL02 JML is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is HL02 JML worth?
HL02 JML is listed for sale with a starting price of £399.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes HL02 JML may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.