J123ECE is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
J 123ECEJ REECE REECE J !! need you say anymore !! Before continuing, please note:Your are buying the number plate J 123ECE .Your vehicle must be a 1993 plate or newer, which was registered as new on or after 1st March 1993 to display this registration. .You are buying the number plate only not the car. Please allow upto 3 weeks to get the certificate from the dvla .Any questions please ask..
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – KXXX XXX (Aug 92 – Jul 93)
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – J123ECE
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J123ECE Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J123ECE?
J123ECE is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J123ECE worth?
J123ECE is listed for sale with a price of £1,495.
The seller has decided that J123ECE is worth £1,495 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.