Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
J20BES is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
This plate is part of a set of BES, I also have K10 BES, K100BES all on retention if of interest.
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM most significant letter – B
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – CHERISHED NUMBER PLATES
- Applicable Date – BXXX XXX (Aug 84 – Jul 85)
- Bundle Listing – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – J20BES
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J20BES Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J20BES?
J20BES is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J20BES worth?
J20BES is listed for sale with a starting price of £350.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes J20BES may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.