J26ARY is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Private registration plate J26 ARY perfect for anyone called GARY, GARRY etc.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is a J-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
All the transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM most significant letter – A
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – JXXX XXX (Aug 91 – Jul 92)
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – J26 ARY
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – J26ARY
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J26ARY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J26ARY?
J26ARY is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J26ARY worth?
J26ARY is listed for sale with a price of £1,995.
The seller has decided that J26ARY is worth £1,995 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.