Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
J700 PDR is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private number plates on retention. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.
Includes new number plates and retention fee £100.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – J700 PDR
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
J700 PDR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is J700 PDR?
J700 PDR is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is J700 PDR worth?
J700 PDR is listed for sale with a starting price of £175.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes J700 PDR may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.