Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
K25 BAD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Great dateless number plate. Please message with reasonable offers thank you.
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- VRM most significant letter – K
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Type – Number plate
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- VRM (Registration Number) – K25 BAD
When you click on links to merchants on this site and make a purchase, this may result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
K25 BAD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is K25 BAD?
K25 BAD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is K25 BAD worth?
K25 BAD is listed for sale with a price of £500.
The seller has decided that K25 BAD is worth £500 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.