K28EST is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Great & sought-after ‘Best’ personalised number plate. The actual registration is K28 EST…. Looks like K2 BEST.Its on a DVLA retention certificate with all fees paid. You just need to get the actual plates printed (plenty of online providers, charing around £25 for the pair of plastic number plates) and its very easy to transfer to your car. I’m very happy to help with this if you like.Very eye-catching number plate for any person or company, named Best. Alternatively, will look great on the best car.Great gift which can be kept for a lifetime!Thanks for looking.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – B
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – KXXX XXX (Aug 92 – Jul 93)
- VRM (Registration Number) – K28EST
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
K28EST Plate FAQs
What number plate style is K28EST?
K28EST is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is K28EST worth?
K28EST is listed for sale with a price of £350.
The seller has decided that K28EST is worth £350 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.