Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
K6 RTT is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Very rare registration number, looks fantastic, every TT owner deserves a dateless plate, on retention ready to transfer. Sensible offers considered.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM 5th Letter – Random Element 1 – T
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Name
- VRM (Registration Number) – K6 RTT
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Suitable For – Car
- Brand – Unbranded
- Type – Number Plate
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – K
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
K6 RTT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is K6 RTT?
K6 RTT is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is K6 RTT worth?
K6 RTT is listed for sale with a price of £850.
The seller has decided that K6 RTT is worth £850 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.