Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
L200 MWG is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
For sale on retention certificate L200 MWG we had this on a L200 MWG was our company name now sold the business.SHOWN ON THE RETENTION DOCUMENT ( THE ASSIGNMENT FEE HAS ALREADY BEEN PAID )ANY QUESTIONS MESSAGE THROUGH E.BAY PLEASE Thank you Please note this is now advertised elsewhere so could end at anytime without notice.
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM Most Significant Letter – L200
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – L200 truck with your initals or business name
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – L200 MWG
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L200 MWG Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L200 MWG?
L200 MWG is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L200 MWG worth?
L200 MWG is listed for sale with a starting price of £350.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes L200 MWG may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.