Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
L200 SFG is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Can I assign this registration to my vehicle? Is it legal?This is a legal UK registration which can either be assigned to your vehicle by us or a certificate can be issued with your details and posted to you with a step by step guide for assignment to your vehicle.Registrations can be kept on certificate for up to 10 years and with a possibility of further extension.Is this registration appropriate for my vehicle?Majority of all vehicle registrations have a year identifier. Each registration was first issued in a specific year and can only be assigned to vehicles manufactured in the same or later year. The registration from this listing is suitable for vehicles manufactured after Aug 1993.What details do you need from me?Once the payment is made, we will contact you for details from your V5C (logbook). In case if you prefer to receive a registration certificate we would only need your name and address.How long does it take?Typically assignment takes 3-4 working days if you have the most recent copy of the V5C logbook. If your new logbook hasn’t arrived yet we can wait until you have it and initiate the assignment accordingly.Where can I get physical number plates for this registration?Search for “MetaTek” number plates online. You can order them for about £30 – they are the best value for money option in our opinion.When can I fit number plates?We will notify you via eBay messages/emails when the assignment is done. Once that is confirmed you can fit the number plates immediately but no later than in 72 hours (legal requirement). And don’t forget to update your insurance policy!If all this still sounds confusing get in touch and we will help!
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Type – Number Plate
- Features – Chip and Crack Resistant
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Features – Road Legal
- VRM Most Significant Letter – L
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – LXXX XXX (Aug 93 – Jul 94)
- Reference OE/OEM Number – Does not apply
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Placement on Vehicle – Rear
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – L200 SFG
- Bundle Listing – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Personalisation Instructions – The registration can be assigned directly to your vehicle or the certificate can be sent to you.
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L200 SFG Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L200 SFG?
L200 SFG is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L200 SFG worth?
L200 SFG is listed for sale with a price of £300.
The seller has decided that L200 SFG is worth £300 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.