Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
L25 LOW is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
L2 5LOW, CHERISHED PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE DVLA. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.ACTUAL PLATE IS ‘L25 LOW’.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – S
- Applicable Date – LXXX XXX (Aug 93 – Jul 94)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- VRM (Registration Number) – L25 LOW
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L25 LOW Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L25 LOW?
L25 LOW is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L25 LOW worth?
L25 LOW is listed for sale with a price of £1,250.
The seller has decided that L25 LOW is worth £1,250 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.