L27 MOB is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
T5 50 MOB CAR REG NUMBER PLATE ALL FEES PAID If only a guy named Michael O’Brien who happened to own a Volkswagen T5 Transporter could see this advert ;o)
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Moby Theme Number Plates ALL FEES INCLUDED
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM most significant letter – M
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – T550MOB
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Applicable Date – TXXX XXX (Mar 99 – Aug 99)
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – L27 MOB
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L27 MOB Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L27 MOB?
L27 MOB is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L27 MOB worth?
L27 MOB is listed for sale with a starting price of £300.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes L27 MOB may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.