Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
L40 DOD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
L40 DODPERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE FOR CARS REGISTERED AFTER 1993on retention certificate until 2030 with fees paidDOCUMENTATION ADMINISTRATION FOR CHANGE OF OWNER INCLUDED
- Performance Part – No
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Theme – Names
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Type – Personalised Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Features – Road Legal
- VRM Most Significant Letter – DOD
- Manufacturer Part Number – L40 DOD
- Applicable Date – LXXX XXX (Aug 93 – Jul 94)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Personalise – Yes
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Unit Quantity – 1
- VRM (Registration Number) – L40 DOD
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L40 DOD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L40 DOD?
L40 DOD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L40 DOD worth?
L40 DOD is listed for sale with a price of £250.
The seller has decided that L40 DOD is worth £250 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.