L66 OOS is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
SUPER LOUS LOU PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE L66 OOS✔️DVLA FEES PAID✔️LOUISE✔️LULU✔️✔️. Selling due to selling car the plate sits on. 4D 5mm plates in pictures included with sale Number on Retention document
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- VRM most significant letter – L
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- VRM (Registration Number) – L66 OOS
- Applicable Date – LXXX XXX (Aug 93 – Jul 94)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L66 OOS Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L66 OOS?
L66 OOS is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L66 OOS worth?
L66 OOS is listed for sale with a price of £225.
The seller has decided that L66 OOS is worth £225 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.