Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
L8 ODD is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private/Personalised Cherished Registration Plate.. L8 ODDFor surname’s ODD or BODD ON RETENTION CERTIFICATE ALL FEES PAID! So ready to be transferred on a Vehicle registered from August 1998.Certificate will be sent Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery.PHYSICAL PLATES NOT INCLUDED.Open to reasonable offers – NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!!!
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – QUALITY PLATE WITH ALL DVLA FEES INCLUDED
- VRM most significant letter – L
- Custom Bundle – No
- Manufacturer Part Number – Not Applicable
- VRM (Registration Number) – L8 ODD
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Modified Item – No
- Applicable Date – SXXX XXX (Aug 98 – Feb 99)
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
L8 ODD Plate FAQs
What number plate style is L8 ODD?
L8 ODD is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is L8 ODD worth?
L8 ODD is listed for sale with a starting price of £475.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes L8 ODD may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.