Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
M18EER is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Personal collection welcome, but you must pay cash when you come. Otherwise please discuss the transfer with me on the phone after pressing the Buy It Now button.Currently on a car in daily use, but will shortly be put on a 10-year retention certificate.Transferable to any vehicle M- registered or newer.Please don’t pay until we have spoken, as there are various options for you.I have over 50 years’ experience of selling and transferring vehicle numbers. 18101310
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Theme – Drink
- VRM On Retention – No
- Type – Registration Mark
- VRM Most Significant Letter – B
- Classic Car Part – Yes
- Applicable Date – MXXX XXX (Aug 94 – Jul 95)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Brand – Unbranded
- Suitable For – Car
- Suitable For – Caravan
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
- Suitable For – Trailer
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – Yes
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – M18EER
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
M18EER Plate FAQs
What number plate style is M18EER?
M18EER is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is M18EER worth?
M18EER is listed for sale with a price of £1,899.
The seller has decided that M18EER is worth £1,899 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.