M23 LTR is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
BMW M2 Ultimate Registration Plate 'M2 3LTR' The correct spacing reads M23 LTR, but that Black Plastic mounting cap makes all the difference :)The Perfect Registration plate for your 3 litre M2.Please Note; PAYMENT IS VIA CREDIT CARD ON COLLECTION OR OVER THE PHONE BEFORE ASSIGNMENT, ALTERNATIVELY CASH ON COLLECTION AND I'LL ASSIGN AT THE TIME .PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EBAY IF INTERESTED, OR REQUIRE MORE INFORMATIONDO NOT PAY USING EBAY / PAYPAL AS I WILL BE UNABLE TO ASSIGN THE PLATE AS ONCE ASSIGNED RETURNS ARE NOT POSSIBLE IF YOU OPEN DISPUTE WITH E-BAY FOR SOME STRANGE REASON!!!!!!!!!.For the many messages and enquires , the M2 is sold and not available for sale – hence why the registration plate is now listed, but I can confirm it is THAT!!!!!!! plate 😀😀😀 😉😉😉
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- VRM (Registration Number) – M23 LTR
- Suitable For – Car
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- Colour – White / Yellow
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty – None
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Road Legal
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Finish – Plastic
- Performance Part – Yes
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Classic Car Part – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – M23 LTR
- Material – Plastic
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Personalisation Instructions – BMW M2 3Litre
- Reference OE/OEM Number – DVLA M23 LTR
- Brand – BMW
- Type – BMW M2
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Attachment Type – Screw-On
- Theme – Car Makes/Models
- VRM Most Significant Letter – M
- Applicable Date – MXXX XXX (Aug 94 – Jul 95)
- Universal Fitment – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
M23 LTR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is M23 LTR?
M23 LTR is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is M23 LTR worth?
M23 LTR is listed for sale with a starting price of £700.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes M23 LTR may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.