M25UTE is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
This is a listing for a unique cherished registration M25 UTE . It is on retention and ready to transfer to your ute !
- Custom Bundle – No
- Applicable Date – MXXX XXX (Aug 94 – Jul 95)
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – M25UTE
- Brand – Holden
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
M25UTE Plate FAQs
What number plate style is M25UTE?
M25UTE is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is M25UTE worth?
M25UTE is listed for sale with a price of £999.
The seller has decided that M25UTE is worth £999 for immediate purchase.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.