Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
M300 HOG is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
M300 HOG – HARLEY DAVIDSON CHERISHED PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE DVLA ON RETENTION. Condition is “New”. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – M300 HOG
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Motorcycle
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – M300 HOG
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
M300 HOG Plate FAQs
What number plate style is M300 HOG?
M300 HOG is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is M300 HOG worth?
M300 HOG is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes M300 HOG may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.