M7 EVO is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
M7 EVO personalised registration plateOn retention certificate NO STUPID OFFERS OR TIMEWASTERS
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM most significant letter – M
- Applicable Date – MXXX XXX (Aug 94 – Jul 95)
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – M7 EVO
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
M7 EVO Plate FAQs
What number plate style is M7 EVO?
M7 EVO is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is M7 EVO worth?
M7 EVO is listed for sale with a price of £5,995.
The seller has decided that M7 EVO is worth £5,995 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.