Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
MY51KRR is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private Number Plate
The ULTIMATE BMW S1000RR number plate.
Assignment fee already paid for, so just simply purchase and assign to your vehicle the same day online!!!
Ideal investment and statement.
Will also look great on Range Rover, CBR1000RR or even a Rolls Royce!
Plate : MY51KRR
Spells: MY S1K RR, MY SICK RR
Years: can be assigned to any vehicle made after September 2010 and newer.
Please see my other items and 100% positive feedback for confidence.
Advertised elsewhere so maybe removed at any time.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
- Applicable Date – XX51 XXX (Sep 01 – Feb 02)
- VRM (Registration Number) – MY51KRR
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
MY51KRR Plate FAQs
What number plate style is MY51KRR?
MY51KRR is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is MY51KRR worth?
MY51KRR is listed for sale with a starting price of £2,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes MY51KRR may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.