N11 BOG is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
private number plates on retention.plumbers/ Campervan/caravan. LOOKS LIKE NU BOG Or. N1_1BO GContact me : any questions welcome
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Business
- VRM most significant letter – N
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – N11 BOG
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Personalisation Instructions – Retention Certificate
- Type – Frame
- Applicable Date – N11 BOG
- Unit Quantity – Personalised Plate
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- Personalise – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
N11 BOG Plate FAQs
What number plate style is N11 BOG?
N11 BOG is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is N11 BOG worth?
N11 BOG is listed for sale with a starting price of £2,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes N11 BOG may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.