N3 SDV is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
NESSA, NESS,NES, DAVE, DAVID (N3 SDV)
This registration will personalise your vehicle and give you the feeling of being special in the very first second of seeing it on your car. Car registrations are only gaining value in time so your money is being wisely invested along with the satisfaction of making your car looking different and really special.
The Registration mark N3 SDV can only be assigned to a registered on or after 1 August 1995 or newer vehicle.
The registration N3 SDV is currently held on a V750W Retention Certificate and is ready to be transferred. All the fees are paid.
Full support and assistance during the transfer and assignment process.
Once the payment is received the related signed Retention Certificate and Registration mark will be posted to the buyer along with full instructions on how to assign the plate.
Acrylic plates are not included in price, they can be ordered online or at a local supplier. Instructions on how to order the acrylic plates will be also provided.
Get it now as there is no time like the present!
Great investment opportunity!
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – N3 SDV
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – DVLA
- Unit Type – Unit
- Applicable Date – NXXX XXX (Aug 95 – Jul 96)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – N
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
N3 SDV Plate FAQs
What number plate style is N3 SDV?
N3 SDV is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters. A great choice for a short number plate
How much is N3 SDV worth?
N3 SDV is listed for sale with a price of £350.
The seller has decided that N3 SDV is worth £350 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.