NO20 UND is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Private Registration NO SOUND Perfect For Electric Vehicles Tesla etc.NO20 UND is the plate.ON RETENTION CERTIFICATE.
- Brand – Tesla
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Comical
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – NO20 UND
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Suitable For – Car
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
NO20 UND Plate FAQs
What number plate style is NO20 UND?
NO20 UND is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is NO20 UND worth?
NO20 UND is listed for sale with a price of £2,350.
The seller has decided that NO20 UND is worth £2,350 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.