Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
OIL 332 is a Dateless style number plate. It has 3 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
Northern Ireland & UK Car Registration Numbers
OIL 332 is a non-age related registration that can be transferred on to any year of vehicle.
The registration is currently held on a retention certificate. The transfer process usually takes 7 to 10 days and progress can be checked via the DVLA Swansea website.
The vehicle receiving the transfer needs to be taxed and have a current MOT certificate ( if the vehicle is over 4 years old ). All we require is the nominee name on the V5 log book to initiate the transfer. You will then receive a signed certificate of entitlement; this is required to transfer the number to your vehicle. Alternatively it can be held on certificate for up to ten years although this period can be extended if required.
PLEASE NOTE: The Department for Transport fee of £80 will be added to the invoice.
My full contact details will be given to the winning bidder on completion of the auction. You must provide a contact telephone number at the end of the auction if not already included in your Ebay address details.
Lots of other plates available
NEW Use our plate viewer App to see the registraton on your own vehicle!
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – OIL 332
- Suitable For – Car
- Placement on Vehicle – Front & Back
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – No
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Unit Quantity – 1
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – O
- Performance Part – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM 2nd Letter – Local Memory Tag 2 – I
- Type – Number Plate
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- Classic Part – No
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Country/Region of Manufacture – United Kingdom
- Universal Fitment – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – No
- Personalise – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
OIL 332 Plate FAQs
What number plate style is OIL 332?
OIL 332 is a Dateless style number plate.
Dateless number plates do not conform to a typical number plate format or layout and, as the name suggests, they can be applied to a vehicle of any age. You’ll often find the most high-value number plates are dateless, but there are still bargains to be had.
How much is OIL 332 worth?
OIL 332 is listed for sale with a price of £1,295.
The seller has decided that OIL 332 is worth £1,295 for immediate purchase.
However, the seller has indicated they are open to offers around this price. Get in touch and start negotiating!
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.