Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
P28 DUB is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
P28 DUBGreat number on certificate ready to assign (Ialso have P25 DUB and P29 DUB)
Usual DVLA rules apply 1996 (P) or Newer
Not sure of anything? or any Questions please ask.
£80 Transfer fee is prepaid.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – D
- Applicable Date – PXXX XXX (Aug 96 – Jul 97)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – P28 DUB
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Car Makes/Models
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
P28 DUB Plate FAQs
What number plate style is P28 DUB?
P28 DUB is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is P28 DUB worth?
P28 DUB is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,100.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes P28 DUB may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.