P3 BDB is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Personal Number P3 BDBon a Retention Document V778 Cherished NumberPrivate RegistrationAll fees covered for allocation to your vehicleCar must be registered on 1st August 1996 (P Reg) or newer
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – P
- Applicable Date – PXXX XXX (Aug 96 – Jul 97)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – P3 BDB
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
P3 BDB Plate FAQs
What number plate style is P3 BDB?
P3 BDB is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is P3 BDB worth?
P3 BDB is listed for sale with a price of £549.
The seller has decided that P3 BDB is worth £549 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.