Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
P3 ODT is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
Private registration plate P3 ODT great for anyone with the initials DT.
On retention and ready to go onto any car, van, bike, lorry etc. that is a P-reg or newer. Or can just be held on retention until a later date.
The £80 transfer fees are included in the sale price.
Check out my other items!
Buy with confidence, we have been supplying numbers since 1993, and we are here to help you every step of the way if you are new to private registrations.OFFENCES
It is an offence to alter, rearrange or misrepresent letters or numbers in order to form names or words or in such a way that makes it difficult to read the registration number. Characters must not be moved from one block to the other e.g. R44 YFG must not be displayed as R4 4YFG or R 44YFG. Vehicles with illegally displayed number plates may FAIL the MoT test. The police can also issue fixed penalty fines for illegally displayed number plates.
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- Features – Private Number Plate
- VRM Most Significant Letter – D
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- Applicable Date – PXXX XXX (Aug 96 – Jul 97)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – P3 ODT
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – INITIALS
- VRM (Registration Number) – P3 ODT
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
P3 ODT Plate FAQs
What number plate style is P3 ODT?
P3 ODT is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is P3 ODT worth?
P3 ODT is listed for sale with a price of £425.
The seller has decided that P3 ODT is worth £425 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.