P40 HCE is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
PORSCHE 911 NUMBER PLATE NXZ 997 CARRERA 996 997 PORSCHE TURBO 4 S 4S 2 BOXSTER.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on retention – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Private Number Plates FEES INCLUDED
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Dateless (incl. N Ireland)
- VRM most significant letter – P
- Manufacturer Part Number – Does Not Apply
- VRM (Registration Number) – NXZ 997
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Applicable Date – Any date
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – P40 HCE
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- VRM is on vehicle – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
P40 HCE Plate FAQs
What number plate style is P40 HCE?
P40 HCE is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is P40 HCE worth?
P40 HCE is listed for sale with a starting price of £499.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes P40 HCE may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.