P600 CBF is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
P600 CBF Honda CBF 600 Motorcycle CHERISHED PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE DVLA REG. Condition is “Used”. DVLA assignment fee has already been paid Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Motorcycle
- Applicable Date – XXXX XXX (Sep 00 – Feb 01)
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- VRM (Registration Number) – P600 CBF
- Features – Private Number Plate
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Actual Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) – P600 CBF
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Suitable For – Motorcycle
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
P600 CBF Plate FAQs
What number plate style is P600 CBF?
P600 CBF is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is P600 CBF worth?
P600 CBF is listed for sale with a starting price of £400.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes P600 CBF may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.