Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
PE66 GGY is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
PE66 GGYAll paperwork done for you free of charge. Swiftly and without fuss.Or simply hold the number on a retention document until you are ready to use it.Kindly contact me for any questions. Please also check my 100% feedback. Thanks, PeterPLEASE NOTE:YOU CANNOT PUT THIS NUMBER ONTO A VEHICLE REGISTERED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 2016
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – PE66 GGY
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Modified Item – No
- Brand – Unbranded
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
- VRM 1st Letter – Local Memory Tag 1 – P
- Applicable Date – XX66 XXX (Sep 16 – Feb 17)
- VRM On Retention – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – Yes
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
PE66 GGY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is PE66 GGY?
PE66 GGY is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters. Additional year identifiers on these plates are released bi-annually by the DVLA.
How much is PE66 GGY worth?
PE66 GGY is listed for sale with a starting price of £5,000.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes PE66 GGY may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.