PL64 BOY is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
PL64 BOY On retention. Paperwork done for you or simply add as nominee and effect the transfer when you’re ready. Nice and easy.Please call me for any questions or drop me a message. Cheers, Pete ***PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT PUT THIS NUMBER ONTO A VEHICLE REGISTERED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 2014***
- VRM Most Significant Letter – P
- Applicable Date – XX64 XXX (Sep 14 – Feb 15)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Hobbies/Interests
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – PL64 BOY
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
PL64 BOY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is PL64 BOY?
PL64 BOY is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is PL64 BOY worth?
PL64 BOY is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,650.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes PL64 BOY may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.