Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
PY10 TUC is a Current style number plate. It has 5 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
Can Only be assigned to a vehicle registered on or after 1st March 2010You are purchasing Retention Certificate Plus:Price Includes DVLA Transfer FeeTransfer for you if required to Your VehicleUnable to Supply Plates
- VRM Most Significant Letter – P
- Applicable Date – XX10 XXX (Mar 10 – Aug 10)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Cherished Number Themes – Profession & Business
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- VRM (Registration Number) – PY10 TUC
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
PY10 TUC Plate FAQs
What number plate style is PY10 TUC?
PY10 TUC is a Current style number plate.
Current number plates are the seven-character plates you’ll find fitted to all new cars from 2001. These contain two letters, followed by two numbers and ending in three more letters.
How much is PY10 TUC worth?
PY10 TUC is listed for sale with a price of £398.
The seller has decided that PY10 TUC is worth £398 for immediate purchase, however they may be open to offers around this price.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.