R1KBB is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
PRIVATE NUMBER PLATE R1KBB RICHARD RICK RICCI RICKI RIK RICKY RIKKI RIKESHR1K BBCan be assigned to any vehicle.You are purchasing Retention Certificate Plus:Price does not includes DVLA Transfer Fee
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – No
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Featured Refinements – Private Number Plate
- Manufacturer Part Number – Plates
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – XXX XXXB (Jan 64 – Dec 64)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – R1KBB
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R1KBB Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R1KBB?
R1KBB is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R1KBB worth?
R1KBB is listed for sale with a starting price of £3,995.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R1KBB may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.