R28 BBY is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 2 numbers for a total of 6 characters.
R28 BBY on retention certificate ready to go straight onto your vehicle.N.B. You can only put this number plate onto a car registered after August 1997.All the paperwork done for you and all transfer fees included. Trusted ebayer, check feedback.Any questions, please contact me.
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- VRM most significant letter – R
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – R28 BBY
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R28 BBY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R28 BBY?
R28 BBY is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R28 BBY worth?
R28 BBY is listed for sale with a starting price of £1,950.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R28 BBY may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.