R2 XXY is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 1 numbers for a total of 5 characters.
R2 XXY on retention certificate ready to go straight onto your vehicle.N.B. You can only put this number plate onto a car registered after August 1997.All the paperwork done for you and all transfer fees included. Trusted ebayer, check feedback.Any questions, please contact me.
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- Applicable Date – RXXX XXX (Aug 97 – Jul 98)
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Prefix Style (AXXX XXX)
- Brand – Unbranded
- Modified Item – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Custom Bundle – No
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee incl. in price? – Yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – Yes
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – No
- Cherished Number Themes – Names
- Non-Domestic Product – No
- VRM (Registration Number) – R2 XXY
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R2 XXY Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R2 XXY?
R2 XXY is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R2 XXY worth?
R2 XXY is listed for sale with a starting price of £2,250.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R2 XXY may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.