Why not message the seller to confirm if the number plate has sold or is still for sale.
R330 OTH is a Prefix style number plate. It has 4 letters and 3 numbers for a total of 7 characters.
R330 OTH – on a currently MOT’d vehicle available for transfer to another vehicle or retention certificate if you prefer (but both options subject to additional DVLA charge) – suitable for any vehicle registered from August 1998 onwards.
Paperwork will be dealt with promptly on receipt of cleared funds – purchaser to make contact to ensure correct details are passed on to the DVLA.
- Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) Type – Current Style (XX51 XXX)
- VRM (Registration Number) – R330 OTH
- Is VRM currently held on a vehicle? – yes
- Is VRM ‘on retention’? – no
- Brand – Unbranded
- DVLA’s Assignment Fee Incl. In Price – No
- VRM Currently Held on a Vehicle – Yes
- Theme – Car Makes/Models
- Theme – Names
- Applicable Date – SXXX XXX (Aug 98 – Feb 99)
- VRM Most Significant Letter – R
- VRM On Retention – No
- DVLA’s Changes Fee incl. in price? – no
- DVLA’s Changes Fee Incl. In Price – No
Plate Spacing Variations
Note: It may not be legal to display this number plate on your vehicle with the variations shown here. For illustration purposes only.
R330 OTH Plate FAQs
What number plate style is R330 OTH?
R330 OTH is a Prefix style number plate.
Prefix number plates were traditionally fitted to new vehicles between 1983 and 2001. They follow the format of one letter, followed by one to three numbers and ending in three more letters – a total of five to seven characters.
How much is R330 OTH worth?
R330 OTH is listed for sale with a starting price of £99.
This number plate is being sold at auction, so this figure is the minimum the seller may accept. However, a reserve price may have been set indicating the seller believes R330 OTH may be worth more.
See how much your number plate could be worth on our Number Plate Valuation page.